You like what you've read in Thriving in the Middle, why not bring Mike Cook to your next large management event or have him deliver a workshop to one or more intact teams of managers? Mike has several key note presentations that can also be delivered as three hour workshops. Here are the topics that are currently ready to go and keep in mind that he is also prepared to craft a presentation or workshop based on a) collaborative principles or b) community based learning environments for both your management and management development staffs.
Topics Mike covers
Mike always customize the presentation and discussion based on your individual company needs, but here are some topics He's covered in the past:
- The Collaborative Paradox
- The Strategic Value of Initiating the Tough Conversations
- Building a Culture of Authenticity, Passion & Accountability
- The Answer is You: Developing an Engagement IQ
- The Trapeze Effect- Design for Extraordinary Performance
Below is an example of Mike delivering his message at a TedX Conference.